Duo’s design is inspired by the idea that a ceiling can serve as a palette without sacrificing its intent. The Duo two layer design collection is offered as a singular color, using a negative/positive pattern to provide a three-dimensional effect. Produced using two layers of Solid Color Core Panels, Duo is available in eight patterns and eleven color-ways.
Duo can be hung directly from an existing drop ceiling grid using Unika Vaev’s proprietary T-Clip™ system. Duo can also be installed using Unika Vaev’s proprietary grid system for open plan ceiling decks. The baffles are 54” wide, 12” high in 12mm thick Solid Color Core. The baffles can be recycled, has no VOC’s and complies with California section 01350.
ASTM E84 Class A
– Mounting option: Suspension Grid (sold separately), or with our patent-pending T-Clip™
– Mushroom glides are provided when mounting to a suspension grid (glides arrive attached to baffle fins)
– NRC ratings are contingent upon depth of and spacing between baffles.
– Duo can be hung directly from an existing drop ceiling grid using Unika Vaev’s proprietary TClip™ system.*
– Duo may also be installed using Unika Vaev’s proprietary grid system, (sold at additional cost), for open plan ceiling decks.*
*Please specify desired hanging method at time of order.
– Duo Baffle is constructed from recyclable, 100% PET.
– Duo Baffle panels have achieved low-VOC and Oeko-Tex certification.