ecoustic® panels are designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The ecoustic® panel collection consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to any of four different thicknesses of PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways. ecoustic® panels feature numerous benefits such as superior acoustic performance, Improved tack-ability and environmental performance, which is ideal for office, government, education, public building, hospitality, retail and residential interiors. ecoustic® panel is available in four thicknesses; 0.31” (8mm), 0.53” (13.5mm), 0.98” (25mm), 1.97” (50mm), depending on your acoustic requirements.
ASTM E84 Class B
Please Note: ecoustic® Screen + Panel have dimensional tolerances detailed below
– Thickness +/- .08″ (2mm)
– Width +/- .2″ (5mm)
– Length +/- .4″ (10mm)
– 1.97″ (50mm) anodized aluminum trim is available to provide a finished edge profile where desired.
– An anodized T trim is also available for a custom look between seams.
– **ecoustic® Panel 1.97″ is ONLY available in white core.
– The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between 0.30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
– Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
– Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
– Improved Sound Absorption: ecoustic® Panel can absorb 100% of sound when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
– ecoustic® Panel displays broadband characteristics and is ideal for low, medium and high frequency absorption
– Improved pin-ability
– Thermal performance: R 1.4
– Lightweight, easy to handle & install
– ecoustic® Panel is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
– The 1.97″ Panel is produced with 11.9% recycled content which contributes to LEED.