ecoustic® panels are designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The ecoustic® panel collection consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to any of four different thicknesses of PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways.
ecoustic® panel is available in four thicknesses; 0.31” (8mm), 0.53” (13.5mm), 0.98” (25mm), 1.97” (50mm), depending on your acoustic requirements.
ASTM E84 Class B
Please Note: ecoustic® Screen + Panel have dimensional tolerances detailed below
- Thickness +/- .08" (2mm)
- Width +/- .2" (5mm)
- Length +/- .4" (10mm)
- 1.97" (50mm) anodized aluminum trim is available to provide a finished edge profile where desired.
- An anodized T trim is also available for a custom look between seams.
**Please note that ecoustic® Panel 1.97" is only available in white core.
- The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between .30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
- Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
- Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- Improved Sound Absorption: ecoustic® Panel can absorb 100% of sound when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
- ecoustic® Panel displays broadband characteristics and is ideal for low, medium and high frequency absorption
- Improved pin-ability
- Thermal performance: R 1.4
- Lightweight, easy to handle & install
- ecoustic® Panel is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- 80% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content