The Scale Baffle system is designed for universal mounting options, which includes the Unika Vaev Design Studio Grid Suspension system, patent-pending TClip™ for any 2′ ceiling grid, as well as a wide range of installer supplied rail systems. Available in 21 color-ways and a variety of design options, Scale baffles provide flexibility in acoustic performance and aesthetics.
ASTM E84 Class A
CAN ULC S102
– Scale is available in two sizes, Large and Small.
– When assembled on a suspension system, Scale Small is 96″ x 32″, while Scale Large is 96″ x 72″.
– Scale baffles may also be supplied with a patent-pending T-Clip to mount directly to any standard 2′ ceiling grid.
– NRC ratings are contingent upon depth of and spacing between baffles.
– Scale Baffles come in various shapes and sizes. Because of this a NRC range has been given to accommodate each baffle.
– Scale is constructed from recyclable, 100% PET.
– Scale panels have achieved Cradle to Cradle, low VOC, and OekoTex certification.
– The Scale baffles can achieve Green Star low-VOC points