A versatile high performance Crypton textile with a subtle linear pattern
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
ACT Heavy Duty Commercial, Meets all ACT standards
California Bulletin 117E
- MAVERICK can be used on white furniture certified by Ecospecifier, AFRDI, ECNZ and GECA
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognised standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C." Therefore any fabric can be used, as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item
- 50% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content
- Contains 50% post-consumer recycled content.
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: Crypton® Green does not contain any toxic chemicals, heavy metals, perfluorooctanoic acids (PFOAs), carcinogens or VOCs. All chemicals are recycled during the Crypton® Green process. Manufacturer has an Environmental Management System.
- Gold Indoor Advantage™ Certified by Scientific Certification Systems as low-VOC. Test certificate available on request.
- The manufacturer is a member of E3 (Encouraging Environmental Excellence Program) and operates an Environmental Management System