A versatile design that epitomizes simplicity and provenance, Muse is a part of the sustainable LIFE Textiles® Collection.
Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention.
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
CTA Heavy Duty Commercial, Meets all ACT standards
California Bulletin 117E
- MUSE can be used on white and upholstered furniture certified by AFRDI, GECA, ECNZ and Ecospecifier (Level B + C)
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C." Therefore any fabric can be used, as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item
- 100% rapidly renewable content contributes to LEED MR Credit 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials
- 100% sustainable, rapidly renewable content: EthEco® wool is sourced from non-mulesed sheep cared for on holistic-managed farms
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: Manufactured to strict environmental criteria, reduced water and energy use, reuse of water, recycling of waste, no hazardous substances
- Wool absorbs indoor air contaminants, benefiting indoor air quality
- Certified as low-VOC
- 100% biodegradable and recyclable through Instyle's Revive® program