A sophisticated fine line stripe with a subtle color palette.
*Pattern Shown Railroaded
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
Meets all ACT standards
Online is easy to wash and quick drying with minimal shrinkage. Can be commercially laundered up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C." Therefore any fabric can be used, as fabrics are usually under 10% (weight) of a furniture item
- Easy to wash, quick drying with minimal shrinkage
- Designed to withstand hospital and healthcare laundry and performance standards
- 100% third-party certified yarn: meets Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: reduced water, energy + waste
- Fabric images show pattern railroaded. Stripes run horizontally as they come off the roll.