Part of the LIFE Textile Collection by Instyle. Pulse is a subtle undulating pattern inspired by the calming flow of water. The traditional herringbone structure emphasizes longevity and classic design.
Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention.
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
ACT Heavy Duty Commercial, CTA Heavy Duty Commercial, Meets all ACT standards
California Bulletin 117E
IMOA.652(16)/IMO2010 FTP Code Pt8
- PULSE can be used on white and upholstered furniture certified by AFRDI, GECA, ECNZ and Ecospecifier (Level B + C)
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C." Therefore any fabric can be used, as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item
- 100% rapidly renewable content contributes to LEED MR Credit 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials
- 100% sustainable, rapidly renewable content: EthEco® wool is sourced from non-mulesed sheep cared for on holistic-managed farms
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: Manufactured to strict environmental criteria, reduced water and energy use, reuse of water, recycling of waste, no hazardous substances
- Wool absorbs indoor air contaminants, benefiting indoor air quality
- Certified as low-VOC
- 100% biodegradable and recyclable through Instyle's Revive® program