A beautiful, soft and luxurious wool felt from the LIFE Textiles collection
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
Meets all ACT standards
California Bulletin 117E
IMO A.652 (16)
- SENSE can be used on white and upholstered furniture certified by AFRDI, GECA, ECNZ and Ecospecifier (Level B + C)
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C."
- 100% rapidly renewable content contributes to LEED MR Credit 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials
- 100% sustainable, rapidly renewable content: EthEco® wool is sourced from non-mulesed sheep cared for on holistically managed farms.
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: Manufactured to strict environmental criteria, reduced water (6% savings) and energy consumption, non-portable water supply (100% rain and ground water), recycling of waste, use of metal-free dyes.
- Manufacturer has a certified EMS (Enviro-Mark Diamond).
- Wool absorbs indoor air contaminants, benefiting indoor air quality.
- Certified as low-VOC. Test certificate available on request.
- 100% biodegradable and recyclable