A beautiful, soft and luxurious wool felt from the LIFE Textiles collection
Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention.
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
Meets all ACT standards
California Bulletin 117E
IMO A.652 (16) 8.2
IMO A.652 (16) 8.3
- SENSE can be used on white and upholstered furniture certified by AFRDI, GECA, ECNZ and Ecospecifier (Level B + C)
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C."
- 100% rapidly renewable content contributes to LEED MR Credit 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials
- 100% sustainable, rapidly renewable content: EthEco® wool is sourced from non-mulesed sheep cared for on holistically managed farms.
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: Manufactured to strict environmental criteria, reduced water (6% savings) and energy consumption, non-portable water supply (100% rain and ground water), recycling of waste, use of metal-free dyes.
- Manufacturer has a certified EMS (Enviro-Mark Diamond).
- Wool absorbs indoor air contaminants, benefiting indoor air quality.
- Certified as low-VOC. Test certificate available on request.
- 100% biodegradable and recyclable