The Custom baffle system combines elegant modern lines with superior acoustical performance. Multiple configurations give the designer many ways to accommodate challenging spaces. The system has a modest price tag and extremely simple installation further enhances its cost effectiveness.
- Multiple configurations allow the designer to choose both the length and width of each baffle assembly.
- The various models allow the use of the product in limited ceiling heights, where baffles are otherwise impractical.
- Narrow widths can be employed to provide significant acoustical performance in the limited available spaces of today’s jam-packed open offices.
- Each 4-foot section requires only two points of attachment.
- Each attachment point is adjustable allowing attachments to be located in a way to avoid ceiling elements. While the vertical nature of baffle elements reduces the functional conflict of the acoustical treatment with lighting, HVAC, skylights, or sprinkler heads.
- Complimentary models can be combined to provide a coordinated theme and variation in design environments. Sections can be attached end-to-end to provide broader visual lines of design.
- Customized size and shapes are available, please inquire with Unika Vaev customer service for more details.
Custom Baffles are lightweight and easy to handle
Custom Baffles can achieve Green Star low-VOC points