Ideal for healthcare, a contemporary and versatile high performance Crypton textile with a semi-plain texture
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
CTA Heavy Duty Commercial, Meets all ACT standards
Sonic can also be cleaned with a 1:10 bleach and water solution.
- SONIC can be used on white furniture certified to Ecospecifier, AFRDI, ECNZ and GECA. The Green Star Rating Tool states “Where at least 90% of an item’s mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Level A, B or C.” Therefore any fabric can be used as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item.
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: Crypton® does not contain any toxic chemicals, heavy metals, perfluorooctanoic acids (PFOAs), carcinogens or VOCs. All chemicals are recycled during the Crypton® process. Manufacturer has an Environmental Management System.
- Gold Indoor Advantage™ Certified by Scientific Certification Systems as low-VOC, meeting the Green Star emission requirements. Test certificate available on request.
- The manufacturer is a member of E3 (Encouraging Environmental Excellence Program) and operates an Environmental Management System.