A classic fine-quality textile with a refined stripe from the Kinetic collection, designed by Lori Roop
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
Meets all ACT standards
- STRIDE can be used on white furniture certified by Ecospecifier, AFRDI, ECNZ and GECA
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognised standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C." Therefore any fabric can be used, as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item
- 79% rapidly renewable content contributes to LEED MR Credit 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials
- 79% rapidly renewable content (cotton).
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: reduced energy consumption, reuse and recycling of waste and use of environmentally optimized dyes.
- Cotton absorbs prevalent indoor air contaminants therefore benefiting indoor air quality.
- Reusable and 79% biodegradable (natural fiber content).