A contemporary textile with a bold graphic pattern
Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention.
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
Meets all ACT standards
California Bulletin 117E
- UBER can be used on white furniture certified to Ecospecifier, AFRDI, ECNZ and GECA.
- The Green Star Rating Tool states “Where at least 90% of an item’s mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Level A, B or C.” Therefore any fabric can be used as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item.
- 57% rapidly renewable content contributes to LEED MR Credit 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials.
- 57% rapidly renewable content (cotton).
- 43% third-party certified polyester yarn: meets human ecological requirements according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I.
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: reduced waterand energy consumption, reuse + recycling of waste