A sophisticated, versatile and classic high performance vinyl
California Bulletin 117E
IMO A.652 (16)
Zone is bleach cleanable with a diluted 1:10 solution.
- ZONE can be used on white furniture certified by Ecospecifier, AFRDI and GECA
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C." Therefore any fabric can be used, as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item
- Zone has a brushed polyester knit backing
- Zone provides all the benefits of a high performing vinyl plus more with the ResilienceSR finish.
- ResilienceSR represents the latest technology in vinyl protection, enhancing performance where it is needed the most. ResilienceSR is engineered to be long lasting, even after repeated cleaning and wear.
- Permanent Stain Protection: The ResilienceSR finish guards against most stains. Most stains can simply be wiped away using mild soap and water.
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Protection: The ResilienceSR finish is engineered to inhibit bacterial growth as well as fungus, mold and mildew spores, resulting in a more hygienic environment. ZONE has been tested to: AATCC 147 Antibacterial Activity Assessment of Textiles – Parallel streak method and ASTM G21 Resistance of Synthetic Polymeric Materials to Fungi.
- Waterproof and Water Resistant
- Easy to Clean + Bleach Cleanable: Easily cleaned with mild soap and water. Can be easily disinfected using one part bleach and ten parts water.
- Superior Lightfastness: Achieves 1000 hours light fastness