A sophisticated, versatile and classic high performance vinyl
Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention.
California Bulletin 117E
IMO A.652 (16) 8.2
IMO A.652 (16) 8.3
Zone is bleach cleanable with a diluted 1:10 solution.
- ZONE can be used on white furniture certified by Ecospecifier, AFRDI and GECA
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C." Therefore any fabric can be used, as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item
- Zone has a brushed polyester knit backing
- Zone provides all the benefits of a high performing vinyl plus more with the ResilienceSR finish.
- ResilienceSR represents the latest technology in vinyl protection, enhancing performance where it is needed the most. ResilienceSR is engineered to be long lasting, even after repeated cleaning and wear.
- Permanent Stain Protection: The ResilienceSR finish guards against most stains. Most stains can simply be wiped away using mild soap and water.
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Protection: The ResilienceSR finish is engineered to inhibit bacterial growth as well as fungus, mold and mildew spores, resulting in a more hygienic environment. ZONE has been tested to: AATCC 147 Antibacterial Activity Assessment of Textiles – Parallel streak method and ASTM G21 Resistance of Synthetic Polymeric Materials to Fungi.
- Waterproof and Water Resistant
- Easy to Clean + Bleach Cleanable: Easily cleaned with mild soap and water. Can be easily disinfected using one part bleach and ten parts water.
- Superior Lightfastness: Achieves 1000 hours light fastness