Atelier is a sumptuous fluid velvet with a theatrical range of 41 colors. 100% polyester yarns form its luxurious face and create its soft hand. Bound tightly with a ground warp, the loops are then cut to achieve the resultant pile, bringing the product to life.
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
Meets all ACT standards
California Bulletin 117E
- ATELIER can be used on white furniture certified by AFRDI, GECA, Ecospecifier (Level B + C) and ECNZ.
- The Green Star Rating Tool states “Where at least 90% of an item’s mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Level A, B or C”. Therefore, any fabric can be used as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item.
WELL: ATELIER can contribute to the following WELL criteria:
- Toxic Material Reduction: ATELIER is free of PFCs, flame retardants, phthalates + urea formaldehyde
- It is important to use an interliner between the ATELIER velvet and the substrate, failure to do so will void the product warranty