ecoustic® Matrix Drop Ceiling Tile is part of the ecoustic® collection of intelligent acoustic + environmental panel, screen and tile products for screen, partition, wall and ceiling applications. This dynamic suspended acoustic ceiling tile design was inspired by geometry and mathematics. Subtle and commanding patterns can be created by altering the orientation of the tiles to build formations that play with light and shadow. Acoustic Matrix Ceiling is also available in a Coffered version for low-height ceilings.
ASTM E84 Class A
– Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from ecoustic® Felt swatches.
– Designed to be compatible with 9/16″ or 15/16″ Exposed Tee grid systems
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of ecoustic® ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order. Custom sized ecoustic® ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.
The ecoustic® Matrix Drop Ceiling Tiles visually soften the space, and adds a visual representation to the perceptible improved acoustic quality, achieving a noise reduction coefficient of NRC 0.75.
– GREEN STAR: Matrix can contribute the following points for Green Star – Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
– LEED: Matrix can contribute the following points for LEED – Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
– WELL: Matrix can contribute to the following WELL criteria: Low VOC / VOC Reduction, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Toxic Material Reduction: Matrix is free of PFCs, flame retardants, phthalates and urea formaldehyde