Herringbone | 712
A stunning classic textured textile that evokes beauty and simplicity. Herringbone is a part of the sustainable LIFE Textiles® Collection.
- HERRINGBONE can be used on white furniture certified by AFRDI, GECA, Ecospecifier (Level B + C) and ECNZ.
- The Green Star Rating Tool states “Where at least 90% of an item’s mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Level A, B or C”. Therefore, any fabric can be used as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item.
- 98% rapidly renewable content contributes to LEED MR Credit 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials.
- 98% rapidly renewable content.
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: Manufactured to strict environmental criteria, reduced water (6% savings) and energy use, non-potable water supply (100% rain and ground water), recycling of waste.
- Manufacturer has a certified EMS (Enviro-Mark Diamond).
- Wool absorbs indoor air contaminants, benefiting indoor air quality.
- 98% biodegradable (natural fiber content) and recyclable.
Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention.