A stunning classic textured textile that evokes beauty and simplicity.
Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention.
* ACT Voluntary Performance Guidelines
Meets all ACT standards
California Bulletin 117E
IMOA.652(16)/IMO2010 FTP Code Pt8
- HERRINGBONE can be used on white furniture certified by AFRDI, GECA, Ecospecifier (Level B + C) and ECNZ.
- The Green Star Rating Tool states “Where at least 90% of an item’s mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Level A, B or C”. Therefore, any fabric can be used as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item.
- 98% rapidly renewable content contributes to LEED MR Credit 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials.
- 98% rapidly renewable content.
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: Manufactured to strict environmental criteria, reduced water (6% savings) and energy use, non-potable water supply (100% rain and ground water), recycling of waste.
- Manufacturer has a certified EMS (Enviro-Mark Diamond).
- Wool absorbs indoor air contaminants, benefiting indoor air quality.
- 98% biodegradable (natural fiber content) and recyclable.