Luxe | 714
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: reduced energy and water consumption, recycling of waste and solution-dyed product. Manufacturer has an Environmental Management System (ISO 14001).
- LUXE can be used on white furniture certified to Ecospecifier, AFRDI, ECNZ and GECA. The Green Star Rating Tool states “Where at least 90% of an item’s mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Level A, B or C.” Therefore any fabric can be used as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item.
- LUXE provides all the benefits of a high performing vinyl plus more with the ResilienceSR finish. ResilienceSR represents the latest technology in vinyl protection, enhancing performance where it is needed the most and engineered to be long lasting, even after repeated cleaning and wear.
- Permanent Stain Protection: The ResilienceSR finish guards against most stains. Most stains can simply be wiped away using mild soap and water.
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Protection: The ResilienceSR finish is engineered to inhibit bacterial growth as well as fungus, mold and mildew spores, resulting in a more hygienic environment. LUXE has been tested to: AATCC 147 Antibacterial Activity Assessment of Textiles – Parallel streak method and ASTM G21 Resistance of Synthetic Polymeric Materials to Fungi.
- Waterproof and Water Resistant
- Abrasion Resistance: ResilienceSR provides additional wear properties and surface durability, thereby increasing the life of the material. LUXE is able to withstand wear and tear in high demanding situations.
- Superior Light fastness: Achieves greater than 500 hours light fastness.
- Excellent Strength: Knitted fabric backing provides excellent tear and seam strength, with excellent stretch and tailoring properties.
Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention.
- Easy to Clean + Bleach Cleanable: Easily cleaned with mild soap and water. Can be easily disinfected using one part bleach and ten parts water.