Origin | 718
Origin is a rich texture woven with a woolen boucle yarn providing a fabric with luxurious tactility. The variegated structure and nature of this beautiful yarn gives warmth and life to the fabric. The tactility combined with the high quality of the fibers, allow you to be immersed in the physicality of the present moment while exploring the surface. The contrasting yarn colors in each colorway have been carefully selected to maximize the three-dimensional quality of the texture. The tones are earthy and gentle responding to the quality of the fabric rather than overpowering it. Origin is a part of the sustainable LIFE Textiles® Collection.
- Origin can be used on white furniture certified to Ecospecifier, AFRDI, ECNZ and GECA
- The Green Star Rating Tool states "Where at least 90% of an item's mass is certified to a GBCA recognized standard, the item can be entered as a certified product at Levels A, B or C." Therefore any fabric can be used, as fabrics are almost always under 10% by weight of a furniture item
- 76% rapidly renewable content contributes to LEED MR Credit 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials
- 76% sustainable, rapidly renewable content: wool is sourced from non-mulesed sheep
- Environmentally Improved Production Process: reduced water and energy use, non-potable water supply and recycling of waste
- Manufacturer has a certified EMS (Enviro-Mark Diamond)
- Wool absorbs indoor air contaminants, benefiting indoor air quality
- 76% biodegradable (natural fiber content) and recyclable
Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan. Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention.