Scala Table Screen
Scala Table Screen collection offers a versatile solution to create a personal workspace. The aluminum tubing that supports the Scala Table Screens are available in a black lacquered finish and are consistent with the industrial look of the design. Available in multiple sizes, Scala Table Screen achieves a NRC rating of 0.60.
Designed by Anya Sebton, the Scala sound-absorbing panel and screen collection embraces the time honored principle of ‘Form Follows Function’. Finding inspiration in Icelandic construction methods, Scala provides a softer soundscape wherever it is used, while also promoting the idea of ‘separate but together’. Designed with fabric upholstered on a molded sound-absorbing polyester core, the Scala collection is available in two solid fabric finishes with a total of 106 colorways.
– Scala is available in several different coverings with the compositions indicated below:
— Focus + Focus Mélange fabric 100% New Zealand Wool
— Divina fabric 100% New Wool
— Snow White fabric 100% Polyester
— Soundfelt 100% Polyester (51% recycled Polyester)
– Compatible with table top thicknesses of up to 1.6″ (40mm)
– Please Note: Panels CANNOT be cut in the field.
– General Care: To preserve the fabric color and appearance of the fabric, Scala Wall should be vacuumed regularly with a soft nozzle.
– Polyester Stain Removal: Use an uncolored paper towel or cloth to soak up as much of the stain as possible. Died stains should be vacuumed. Moisten the stain lightly with a clean white cotton cloth, lukewarm water, and if needed, a small amount of pH-neutral detergent. Press a dry cloth against the fabric so that the moisture and dirt are absorbed. Repeat moistening and soaking until the stain is gone. Use clean water without detergent at the last moistening. Finish with soaking.
– Wool Stain Removal: Dab or wipe gently with a moist cloth
100% Aluminum with White or Black powder coat finish