Nina Jobs designed Alumi Combi and Alumi Combi Light with the aim of encouraging colleagues to have spontaneous meetings where ever they want. The screens, which function both as a sound absorbing screen and writing boards, are mounted on wheels for easy portability. The versatile writing boards have the same understated look as the other sound-absorbing screens in the Alumi series, allowing them to be combined in harmonious unity. Alumi Combi Light is a downsized version with one side entirely consisting of a writing board. Like Alumi Combi, its other side is covered in felt or upholstered with fabric.
– Alumi Combi has two sides. One side features a sound absorbing mineral wool core covered in either polyester felt, wool, or polyester upholstery. The opposite side is a large writing surface comprised of E3 magnetic glass-enameled steel with pen shelf.
– Connecting hardware included: Grey plastic 2-way, 2-way 90°, 3-way and a 4-way connection pieces.
– Alumi Combi Screens are available in several coverings, contents detailed below
– Compacted 100% Polyester Felt with choice of embossed pattern, Dot or Block in 3 color choices
– Blazer fabric 100% Wool
– Salsa fabric 100% Polyester
– Dox fabric 100% Polyester
– Event fabric 100% Polyester