Part of the ecoustic® panel collection, ecoustic® screen is designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The acoustic screen consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to both sides of a rigid, PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways.
ecoustic® screen can be cut to design baffles or clouds using standard cutting tools on site.
ASTM E84 Class B
Please Note: ecoustic® Screen + Panel have dimensional tolerances detailed below
– Thickness +/- .04″ (1mm)
– Width +/- .2″ (5mm)
– Length +/- .4″ (10mm)
– Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
– Detailed NRC ratings for the entire collection may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
– Improved Sound Absorption: ecoustic® Screen displays moderate absorption at medium frequencies and is ideal for high frequency absorption.
– Improved Pin-ability
– Lightweight, Easy to Handle + Install
– ecoustic® Screen is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points
– 65% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content