Part of the ecoustic® panel collection, ecoustic® screen is designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The ecoustic® screen consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to both sides of a rigid, PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways.
ecoustic® screen can be cut to design baffles or clouds using standard cutting tools on site.
ASTM E84 Class B
Please Note: ecoustic® Screen + Panel have dimensional tolerances detailed below
- Thickness +/- .04" (1mm)
- Width +/- .2" (5mm)
- Length +/- .4" (10mm)
- Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap. Detailed NRC ratings for the entire collection may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- Improved Sound Absorption: ecoustic® Screen displays moderate absorption at medium frequencies and is ideal for high frequency absorption.
- Improved Pin-ability
- Lightweight, Easy to Handle + Install
- ecoustic® Screen is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points
- 50% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content