The rectangular shape of ecoustic® Domino Tile, combined with the multi-depth diagonal pattern and 34 color-ways allows for endless custom design possibilities for acoustic wall tiles and acoustic ceiling tiles. Domino, like Matrix and Linear of the ecoustic® tile series, is produced using 100% polyester that has a minimum of 23% recycled content and then is finished with a face of polyester felt.
*Please note that our ecoustic® acoustic tiles do not have physical samples but use felt swatches for color only.
ASTM E84 Class A
- ecoustic® Domino Tile can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system
- ecoustic® Domino Tile is ASTM E84 Class B when Infill is used
ecoustic®Domino Tile earns a NRC rating of .80 when ordered with the optional infill. Domino installs in a “snap” with a simple clip system that is easily pre-positioned on a wall or ceiling by use of an accompanying template.
- GREEN STAR: Domino can contribute the following points for Green Star - Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
- LEED: Domino can contribute the following points for LEED - Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
- WELL: Domino can contribute to the following WELL criteria: Low VOC / VOC Reduction, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD, Toxic Material Reduction: Domino is free of PFCs, flame retardants, phthalates and urea formaldehyde + Sound Reducing Surfaces (over NRC 0.8 with Infill)