Unika Vaev’s e3 self-sticking hexagon tiles tease your geometric temptations. Each hexagon tile is sectioned into three parallelograms that are either 0.47″ (solid color core), or 0.53” (felt faced) thick depending on material used, and which may be applied on almost any wall substrate. e3 kits are available in a choice of three sizes and 34 color-ways of felt faced, or 15 color-ways of solid core tiles to provide an endless array of design solutions. Let M.C. Escher be your guide!
CAN ULC S102
– e3 Tile (felt faced) is produced from over 80% recycled PET
– e3 Tile (solid core) is produced from 100% PET
– Both e3 Tiles (felt face & solid core) can be recycled
– Solid core e3 Tiles are Cradle to Cradle Bronze certified, contain no VOCs, and complies with California 01350
– Please note that samples for the ecoustic® e3 Tile are either 0.47″, or 0.53″ panel chips for thickness and color only
– Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from ecoustic felt swatches.
– e3 Tile is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green star points.
– Felt faced e3 tiles 80% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content.