A sophisticated and intelligent acoustic panel print designed by Michael Young
The pattern on Axis is railroaded when used as ecoustic® Screen
ASTM E84 Class A
- Printed Panels are available in several thicknesses, 0.31", 0.53", 0.98", 1.97".
- Minimums are required for the 0.53" (3 boxes), 0.98" (3 boxes), and 1.97" (5 boxes).
- Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- Natural anodized aluminum edging lengths at 9' with counter sunk holes are available for all ecoustic® Panel thicknesses.
- ecoustic® is an intelligent alternative to traditional panels composed of multiple materials such as particle board, fabric, foam and adhesive.
- ecoustic® Panels + Screens can be trimmed and installed without the need for additional finishes, which reduces labor and material costs.
- The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between 0.30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
- Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
- Compared to traditional panels, the semi rigid ecoustic® Panel + Screen is lower in weight, easier to handle and results in reduced transportation costs.
- Green Star: ecoustic® is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- LEED: 65% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content.