Ecoustic® Loop is an acoustic panel print designed by Tom Skeehan. This felt faced, hand silk-screen print, is designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors such as open plan work spaces, bars, restaurants, theaters, convention centers and public spaces. The Loop print is available in six colorways. The ecoustic® Panel achieves an NRC rating of between 0.30 – 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, and the ecoustic® Screen has a NRC of 0.50. The ecoustic® Loop composition is 100% PET (up to 65% recycled content) and is certified by HPD and Global Greentag.
- Up to 65% recycled PET
- Low VOC + Safe to Handle: ecoustic Panel is non-toxic, non-irritant + non-allergenic
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- Greentag Level A Certified
- ecoustic® panels can be fixed to walls with ecoustic® aluminum edging. With its slim profile, ecoustic® Edging profiles are ideal to use to install ecoustic® panels as they create a lightweight, easily-assembled system that reduces the use of non-recyclable glues and tapes
- T Trim is available for all thicknesses except for 0.31"
- ecoustic® Panel + Screen features an improved pin-ability compared to similar non woven panel products
- Compared to traditional systems, ecoustic® Panel + Screen is lower in weight, easier to handle, and results in reduced transportation costs
- ecoustic® Panel + Screen can be trimmed and installed without the need for additional finishes which reduces labor and material costs
- ecoustic® Panel + Screen is designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors such as open plan work spaces, bars, restaurants, theaters, convention centers and public spaces
- ecoustic® Panel achieves NRC 0.30 (.31"), NRC 0.50 (.53"), NRC 0.85 (.98") and NRC 1.0 (1.97") depending on the panel thickness when directly fixed to a wall
- ecoustic® Screen achieves NRC 0.50