Ecoustic® Loop is an acoustic panel print designed by Tom Skeehan. This felt faced, hand silk-screen print, is designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors such as open plan work spaces, bars, restaurants, theaters, convention centers and public spaces. The Loop print is available in six colorways. The ecoustic® Panel achieves an NRC rating of between 0.30 – 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, and the ecoustic® Screen has a NRC of 0.50. The ecoustic® Loop composition is 100% PET (up to 65% recycled content) and is certified by HPD and Global Greentag.
- Printed Panels are available in several thicknesses, 0.31", 0.53", 0.98", 1.97".
- Minimums are required for the 0.53" (3 boxes), 0.98" (3 boxes), and 1.97" (5 boxes).
- Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- Natural anodized aluminum edging lengths at 9' with counter sunk holes are available for all ecoustic® Panel thicknesses.
- ecoustic® is an intelligent alternative to traditional panels composed of multiple materials such as particle board, fabric, foam and adhesive.
- ecoustic® Panels + Screens can be trimmed and installed without the need for additional finishes, which reduces labor and material costs.
- The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between 0.30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
- Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
- Compared to traditional panels, the semi rigid ecoustic® Panel + Screen is lower in weight, easier to handle and results in reduced transportation costs.
- Green Star: ecoustic® is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- LEED: 65% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content.