An unhurried and smooth sense of time and flow is the experience of Drift. Its gentle rhythm of soft yet confident lines and its inherent sound absorption capability provides visual and acoustic calm to a space.
*Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from ecoustic felt swatches.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.80)
ASTM E84 Class A
– ecoustic® Drift Tile can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system
– ecoustic® Drift Tile is ASTM E84 Class B when Infill is used
ecoustic® Drift Tile earns a NRC rating of 0.85 when ordered with the optional infill. Drift installs in a “snap” with a simple clip system that is easily pre-positioned on a wall or ceiling by use of an accompanying template.
– GREEN STAR: Drift can contribute the following points for Green Star – Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
– LEED: Drift can contribute the following points for LEED – Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
– WELL: Drift can contribute to the following WELL criteria: Low VOC / VOC Reduction, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD, Toxic Material Reduction: Drift is free of PFCs, flame retardants, phthalates and urea formaldehyde + Sound Reducing Surfaces (over NRC 0.8 with Infill)