An unhurried and smooth sense of time and flow is the experience of ecoustic® Drift. Its gentle rhythm of soft yet confident lines and its inherent sound absorption capability provides visual and acoustic calm to a space.
*Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from ecoustic® felt swatches.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.80)
ASTM E84 Class A
– ecoustic® Drift Tile can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system
– ecoustic® Drift Tile is ASTM E84 Class B when Infill is used
ecoustic® Drift Tile earns a NRC rating of 0.85 when ordered with the optional infill. Drift installs in a “snap” with a simple clip system that is easily pre-positioned on a wall or ceiling by use of an accompanying template.
– GREEN STAR: Drift can contribute the following points for Green Star – Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
– LEED: Drift can contribute the following points for LEED – Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
– WELL: Drift can contribute to the following WELL criteria: Low VOC / VOC Reduction, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD, Toxic Material Reduction: Drift is free of PFCs, flame retardants, phthalates and urea formaldehyde + Sound Reducing Surfaces (over NRC 0.8 with Infill)