The design of Bond is inspired by alterations in atoms and molecules. By changing the color and orientation of these acoustic wall tiles, subtle or commanding patterns are created that play with light and shadow. ecoustic® Bond Tile is available in 34 color-ways of ecoustic® felt. Its NRC rating of 0.65 can be improved by use of an optional infill core.
*Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from ecoustic felt swatches.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.90)
ASTM E84 Class A
- ecoustic® Bond Tile can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system
- ecoustic® Bond Tile is ASTM E84 Class B when Infill is used
- GREEN STAR: Bond can contribute the following points for Green Star - Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
- LEED: Bond can contribute the following points for LEED - Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
- WELL: Bond can contribute to the following WELL criteria: Low VOC / VOC Reduction, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD, Toxic Material Reduction: Bond is free of PFCs, flame retardants, phthalates and urea formaldehyde + Sound Reducing Surfaces (over NRC 0.8 with Infill)