ecoustic® V is a collection of acoustic panels and tiles with an elegant shadow line groove engraved on the surface. Available in a variety of design options, finishes, and sizes, ecoustic® V provides design flexibility in acoustic performance and aesthetics.
*Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from ecoustic solid color core.
- Supplied panels and tiles supplied are precision cut
- The .35" and .47" panel/tile achieve a class A rating for ASTM E84
- The .94" panel/tile achieve a class C rating for ASTM E84
- ecoustic® V can be installed in vertical or horizontal orientation
- Custom pattern designs are a possibility, please contact Unika Vaev customer service for more information
- All 'grooves' on both panels and tiles are approximately 3/16" or 5mm in depth
- Pattern names such as V Line 14, and V Check 138 are calling out the spacing from center to center in millimeters between each 'groove' - V Line 14 means each groove is 14mm (9/16") from center to center. V Check 138 means each 'groove' is 138mm (5 7/16") from center to center
- .35" panel/tile achieves a NRC of 0.30 (direct fix), and a NRC of 0.85 (with a 7.9" airgap)
- .47" panel/tile achieves a NRC of 0.40 (direct fix), and a NRC of 0.85 (with a 7.9" airgap)
- .94" panel/tile is ideal for medium to high frequency absorption and achieves a NRC of 0.65 (direct fix), a NRC of 0.90 (with a 5.9" airgap), and a NRC of 0.95 (with a 7.9" airgap)
- Designed with the environment in mind, ecoustic® V is low-VOC, Oeko-Tex certified, and recyclable
- ecoustic® V tiles and panels are lightweight, easy to handle & install, and are supplied precision cut including a beveled edge
- ecoustic® V can achieve Green Star low-VOC, LEED, and WELL points