Acoustic Rectangle Fins assist in reducing ambient noise in offices, or any room with a standard 2’ x 2’ ceiling grid. The fins are available in three shapes, four different sizes, and 11 colors of sound-absorbing solid core panels. Acoustic Rectangle Fins can be installed and moved from location to location with ease by means of our patent-pending, preinstalled TClip™. Designed with the environment in mind, all Acoustic Rectangle Fins are recyclable and comply with stringent sustainability and fire codes. Acoustic Rectangle Fins are a part of the T-Grid Solutions collection of Unika Vaev.
– Fins install in any standard 2′ x 2′ ceiling grid
– A patent-pending, preinstalled TClip™ allows for ease of installation – Magnets are NOT used
– The TClip™ is compatible with and hangs directly on any 2′ drop-ceiling t grid
– TClip™ may be used with Tegular ceilings up to ¼” below the T-Grid frame.
– No tools are required, only a step ladder
– Installs very quickly and designed to be moved over and over again
– Variation in thickness, fiber mix, color, as well as flecks and other slight surface blemishes are an inherent feature of this product and unavoidable. Variation from batch to batch may occur
– T-Clips provided for installation are for standard ceiling grids only. They are not designed to work in Channel grids.
*Darkest Grey, Light Blue, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Light Brown, and Lightest Grey are stocked items. Dark Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow will require longer lead times. Inquire with Unika Vaev customer service for up-to-date stock.
Acoustic Angle Fins have achieved low-VOC and Oeko-Tex certification and provide .