Bring in a piece of art, a logo or a message, to create a better soundscape for any space with Unika Vaev Design Studio’s Digital Print Program. The program employs state of the art, high-resolution** digital printing upon our Solid Color Core absorbing panels. Select any high-resolution photography or create your own custom graphics or signage to create a beautiful sound absorbing impactful design. If you choose to go for an image art piece, check out Unika Vaev’s large library of images on our website, or provide your own. Maximum print size on one panel is 48” x 96”. Larger expanses can be achieved through Unika Vaev’s Custom Design Studio.
**100 dpi at actual size required.
ASTM E84 Class A
CAN ULC S102
- Fully customizable printing on Acoustic Panel Prints allow for endless design options
- Custom images/logos are required to be at least 100 dpi at print size
- Compared to traditional panels, Acoustic Panel Prints are lower in weight and easier to handle which results in reduced transportation costs
- Acoustic Panel Prints may be trimmed to any size within the following dimensions: 48" x 96"
- Acoustic Panel Prints may be installed without the need for additional finishes which reduces labor and material costs
- 1/2" aluminum trim edging is available for a refined edge finish
- The printing process does not have any negative affect on the sound absorption
- Larger expanses can be achieved through Unika Vaev’s Custom Design Studio
Please Note: The digital printing process and inks are NOT opaque. The image hue, contrast, and texture will be impacted by the color and texture of the PET SCC panel specified for the project. In most cases we recommend printing on 'Lightest Grey' for the best representative reproduction of the image. The process provides for ‘pleasing color’ as opposed to ‘matching color’. For the designer or creative directing the project they may chose a background other than white for an effect (i.e. using light blue with a dark blue overprint to create a duotone image), or to enhance an image (i.e. using light brown to print wood grain, or a sepia image).
- No VOCs, complies with Cal 01350
- Designed with the environment in mind, all Acoustic Panel Prints are recyclable