The VisualAcoustiq® collection allows you to create any custom graphic design, logo or photograph to personalize your space and create your custom message. In addition, Unika Vaev has curated a collection of stunning photographs by International award winning photographer, Ryan Buchanan.
VisualAcoustiq® provides a versatile canvas for designers to achieve dramatic visuals, impactful branding, or impressive graphics while at the same time providing significantly enhanced acoustic benefits for most any space. By combining the ability to deliver large format, durable, custom images with significant acoustic properties, Unika Vaev proves once again to be a global leader in acoustic interior solutions.
VisualAcoustiq® is an exclusive offering of Unika Vaev. Designed, developed and produced in the United States by Unika Vaev Studios which implements the custom fabrication, and creative design support for the Unika Vaev ecoustic® brand of acoustic panels.
VisualAcoustiq® is a custom application that accommodates varied dimensional specifications. Available in Black & White, PMS colors, CMYK or RGB color profiles, VisualAcoustiq® is;
- Color-fast and UV stable
- Rated for Class A fire standards
- Able to be installed without field cutting
- Mechanically fastened to most surfaces
- Economically updated or replaced
- Self-trimmed with an anodized aluminum frame
- Frame can be painted in a black gloss, white gloss, black matte, or white matte for an up-charge. Custom Colors are available, please contact customer service.
Most common image files are acceptable as long as they meet the 100dpi minimum requirement at the printed size.
- JPEG (or JPG) – Joint Photographic Experts Group.
- PNG – Portable Network Graphics.
- TIFF – Tagged Image File.
- PSD – Photoshop Document.
- PDF – Portable Document Format.
- TIFF – Tag Image File Format
- EPS – Encapsulated Postscript
- AI – Adobe Illustrator Document
- INDD – Adobe InDesign Document
- RAW – Raw Image Formats
- Dimensions will be determined on a per project basis.
- Custom printing available
- Print images required to be at least 100 dpi at actual size OR a vector file of any size
- Print images should exceed 2″ beyond requested finished dimensions.
- Aluminum trim will also be determined on a per project basis.
- Replacement print graphics also available.
- Custom printing of close color match to non-coated Pantone colors is available as a custom option.
- Spot clean using a mild water-free solvent, or dry cleaning product. Clean only in a well ventilated room and avoid any product containing Carbon Tetra-chloride or other toxic materials