Aircone is a decorative acoustic tile with a simple triangular design that is angled and tapered to permit sound mitigation. The tiles are made from molded polyester felt fiber and are available in many colorways. Half tiles are also available to create straight edges in a design. Aircone modules are assembled into patterns using small plastic clips and can be hung from the ceiling or against a wall on an aluminum rail. Aircone acoustic screen formations are more solid than the other three modules in the Air Series, enabling the creation of clearer room divisions. Yet, it is also possible to leave openings allowing light to pass through or to create interesting patterns.
- Aircone End is a half-tile capable of creating a straight lines in your Aircone configuration.
- Aircone may be mounted to the ceiling or wall with a straight rail in three lengths, 59", 78.75" or 118", that can be joined or cut on site.
- Accessories: Drop ceiling brackets to mount Aircone directly to a drop ceiling. A Wire Kit which includes (2) 39.3" wires, (4) wire locks and hardware to hang the rail a distance from the ceiling. A roller is also available allowing the Aircone modules roll along the rail, used in lieu of attachment clips.
- Aircone 10 packs are supplied with (10) modules, (10) pairs of short plastic clips, (5) 6-way plastic connectors, (5) 3-way plastic connectors and (5) 2-way plastic connectors
- Aircone 3 packs are supplied with (3) modules, (3) pairs short plastic clips, (1) 3-way connector and (2) 2-way connectors
- Aircone End 5 pair packs are supplied with (5) left + (5) right modules and (10) 4-way plastic connectors
- Aircone End 1 pair packs are supplied with (1) left + (1) right module and (2) 4-way plastic connectors
PLEASE NOTE: Blazer fabrics are not available in packs of 3.