ecoustic® Torque Tile is a functional, low-level reverberant acoustic tile available as a wall tile 22 2/5" x 22 2/5" (570 x 570mm). The chevron design is inspired by architectural fretwork of the art-deco period. Subtle and directional patterns can be created by altering the color and orientation of the tiles to create formations that articulate light and shadow.
*Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from ecoustic felt swatches.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.80)
ASTM E84 Class A
- ecoustic® Torque Tile can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system
- ecoustic® Torque Tile is ASTM E84 Class B when Infill is used
- ecoustic® Torque Tile is recyclable and made from over 50% recycled Pet. easy to disassemble and separate into the appropriate recycling systems, ecoustic® Torque tile can be recycled.
ecoustic® Torque Tile is a modular tile that is easy to install and reinstall. Screw the sound chamber directly to your wall and then velcro the tile. The design can be easily extended at a later stage.
- ecoustic® Torque tile is certified Low-VOC and third party certified with Greentag Level A Certification.
- ecoustic® Torque tile is composed of 50% post consumer content, which contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content.