Airflake is made from molded polyester felt fiber that is formed into a variety of open or closed hexagonal snowflake shapes that are assembled together using small plastic clips. Airflake may be mounted to a ceiling or wall using a straight rail. The modules are assembled together to form ‘open’ screens that shape or suggest new spaces within a space, while allowing light to pass through unobstructed. Airflake XL is a larger version of the regular Airflake module.
- Airflake modules hook into one another and are hung on a ceiling or wall-mounted straight rail, or directly to a drop ceiling using special brackets in conjunction with the rail and wire kit. The rail lengths available are 59", 78.75" or 118" that can be joined or cut on site.
- Accessories: Drop ceiling brackets to mount Airflake directly to a drop ceiling. A Wire Kit which includes (4) 118" wires, (4) wire locks and hardware to hang the rail a distance from the ceiling. A roller is also available allowing the Airflake modules roll along the rail, used in lieu of attachment clips.
- Airflake 10 packs are supplied with (10) modules, (5) attachments, (10) pairs of short plastic clips and (20) pairs of long plastic clips
- Airflake 3 packs are supplied with (3) modules and (10) pairs of long plastic clips
- Airflake XL 5 packs are supplied with (5) modules, (10) pairs of short plastic clips and (20) pairs of long plastic clips
_ Airflake XL 2 packs are supplied with (2) modules) and (10) pairs of long plastic clips
For more information on each Airflake style --Blade Open/Closed & Line Open/Closed-- please refer to the specifications pages.
PLEASE NOTE: Non-standard color options are only available in packs of 10