ecoustic® Ceiling Edit are highly functional, decorative ceiling tiles available in five contemporary designs, a wide range of colors and two sound-absorbing thicknesses, .47″ + .94″, designed to fit into new and existing T grid systems. Ceiling Edit tiles are ideal to feature across an entire ceiling and may be used in conjunction with ecoustic® Ceiling Flats.
BCA Group 1
– A black acoustic mesh to enhance sound absorption is available or Ceiling Edit can be installed without the acoustic mesh to partially expose ceiling voids
– LED lights can be integrated seamlessly on top of Ceiling Edit tiles
– Samples Available: please refer to ecoustic® SC sample chips for color reference
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of ecoustic® ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order. Custom sized ecoustic® ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.
– Quality Sound Absorption
– Lightweight, Easy to Handle + Install
– ASTM E84 Class A for .47″ Ceiling Edit
– ASTM E84 Class C for .94″ Ceiling Edit
– Please refer to Product Info for Green Star, LEED + WELL information