ecoustic Sculpt® is an innovative, patented and award winning acoustic drop-in ceiling tile system available in a range of striking designs, from understated simplicity to dramatic sculptural shapes, for new and existing spaces. ecoustic Sculpt® designs are ceiling tiles created in profiles from Unika Vaev’s ecoustic® SC PET panels that are both acoustic, and fire tested.
ecoustic Sculpt® also provide a simple and quick installation ceiling tile system for use with suspended ceiling grids of both 9/16th (15mm) and 15/16th (24mm) grid sizes, in 4′ x 2′ format. Ceiling Grid type, 9/16” (15mm) or 15/16”(24mm), must be specified at time of order as tiles are custom produced to match the grid type.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.90)
ASTM E84 Class A
BCA Group 1
CAN ULC S102
– Designed and produced in Australia
– The ecoustic Sculpt® system is supplied flat-packed for efficient transportation and is simple and quick to assemble. The lightweight ceiling tiles are easy to install into suspended ceiling grids, and can be easily removed to gain access to building services
– Lightweight; Approximately 6.6 lbs (3 kg) or less for the larger, 4’ x 2’ tiles.
– ecoustic Sculpt® is patent pending.
– ecoustic Sculpt® has won four awards:
Neocon Best New Acoustic Panels and Solutions Gold Award 2018
Good Design Australia Gold Award 2019
Architizer A+Awards Finishes – Ceilings Winner 2019
Interior Design Excellence Award Object Winner 2019
– All ecoustic Sculpt® tiles are supplied standard with sound screen mesh as part of the finished solution. This acoustic fabric enhances the acoustic performance of the tile, and has been specifically designed to compliment the full range of ecoustic® ceiling and wall tile systems.
– ecoustic Sculpt® tiles can also be supplied with an infill to significantly improve the low-frequency absorption and at the same time replaces the need for further bulky insulation.
Please refer to specification page for Green Star + LEED + WELL information