The Coffered Ceiling Tile Collection are available in two depths as either an inverted or extruded version and an assortment of colors & wood grain print options. The tiles have been designed to be installed as a traditional coffered tile or can be reversed to hang below the ceiling to create dramatic visual elements. These tiles can be combined with Unika Vaev’s lighted extruded ceiling tiles to create beautiful upgrades within any drop ceiling.
CAN ULC S102
– Wood grain prints are only available for the extruded tiles
– All tiles are Compatible with 9/16” and 15/16” exposed tee grid systems in slim and standard profiles
– Tiles install very quickly and are designed to be moved from location to location with ease
– Available in four styles; Coffered Shallow, Coffered Deep, Extruded Shallow, and Extruded Deep
– Boxes may not be mixed for either depth or color
– Custom 2′ x 4′ tiles are available upon request and pricing will be contingent on specs
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order. Custom size ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.
– Coffered Tiles are produced with 100% Polyester
– No VOCs, complies with Cal 01350
– Designed with the environment in mind, all tiles are recyclable