ecoustic® Ceiling Flats are highly functional decorative acoustic ceiling tiles available in a wide range of colors and sound-absorbing thicknesses, .47″, .53″, .94″, & .98″, designed to fit into new and existing grid systems. Available in two thicknesses of solid color core, or three thicknesses of felt-faced options.
CAN ULC S102
ASTM E84 Class A
– ecoustic® Ceiling Flats are produced with 100% PET or 100% PET (up to 80% recycled content) depending on the thickness requested. See specification pages for further details.
– ecoustic® Ceiling Flats are available in 4 thicknesses: .47”, .53”, .94”, & .98”
– ecoustic® Ceiling Flats are available in an array of color options depending on thickness selected.
– Simple and efficient installation process of assembled Flats.
– Flats can be installed easily into existing or new fit-outs.
– Installed Flats can be easily removed (for example to gain access to services).
– ecoustic® Ceiling Flats are designed to be compatible with 15mm and 24mm Exposed Tee grid systems. Ensure the tile is suitable for your selected system prior to ordering.
– Ceiling Flats are not suitable for back loading. Loads must be supported independently by the grid or through the use of additional fixtures.
– Please note that the .94″ Ceiling Flat profile achieves ASTM E84 Class C fire rating as opposed to Class A
– Cradle to Cradle certification applies only to the 0.47″ and 0.94″ Flats produced with Solid Core
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of ecoustic® ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order. Custom sized ecoustic® ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.
– NRC Ratings below per thickness:
.47” Tile- NRC 0.85 (8” air gap)
.53” Tile- NRC 0.85 (16” air gap)
.94” Tile- NRC 0.95 (8” air gap)
.98” Tile- NRC 0.90 (16” air gap)
– Quality sound absorption
– Lightweight and easy to handle/install
– ecoustic® Ceiling Flats .53″ + .98″ are Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points
– ecoustic® Ceiling Flats .53″ + .98″: 80% post-consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content
– Please note that depending on the thickness selected, the content will vary slightly. .47″ thick Flats are 100% PET while the .53″ and .98″ Flats are 100% PET with greater than 80% recycled material.