The ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blades are an acoustic modular drop-ceiling tile, combining superior sound-absorption with the sophistication of PEFC-certified solid wood. ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blades are designed to be compatible with 9/16” (15mm) and 15/16” (24mm) exposed tee grid systems in slim and standard profiles.
ASTM E84 Class B
- Profile 3018-14 Ceiling Tiles align with profile 3018-7 Blade Panels and profile 3060-8 Ceiling Tiles align with profile 3060-4 Blade Panels providing potential vertical to horizontal blade alignment in ceiling to wall installations.
- Suitable for use with many lighting options and existing electrical or sprinkler services can be accommodated by field trimming the panels.
* Spotted Gum is only available in the following ceiling tile profiles: 1830-13, 3018-14, & 3018-17
** Birch Plywood is not available for the following profiles: 1830-7, 1830-13, 3060-4, 3060-7, & 3060-8
*** For comprehensive dimensions and individual weights of each profile, please refer to our specifications on the right hand side of this page.
**** Wood grain and color may vary from batch to batch.
- NRC Ratings for each profile, with, and without ecoustic® Infill:
1830-13: NRC 0.5 | with Infill NRC 0.8
3018-14: NRC 0.5 | with Infill NRC 0.8
3018-17: NRC 0.55 | with Infill NRC 0.85
3060-7: NRC 0.5 | with Infill NRC 0.75
3060-8: NRC 0.4 | with Infill NRC 0.65
- For broadband sound-absorption including critical human speech range frequencies, ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blades can be installed with an ecoustic® Infill backing.
- To further enhance sound-absorption, the Ceiling Blades can be installed with a black .98" thick ecoustic® core panel.