The ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blades are an acoustic modular drop-ceiling tile, combining superior sound-absorption with the sophistication of PEFC-certified solid wood. Acoustic Timber Ceiling Blades are designed to be compatible with 9/16” (15mm) or 15/16” (24mm) exposed tee grid systems in slim and standard profiles. Standard tile sizes are 23.6” x 23.6” (600mm x 600mm), or 47.2” x 23.6” (1200mm x 600mm), and a custom tile size of 96.1″ x 24″ (2440mm x 610mm) is available for custom grids.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.65 - 0.85)
ASTM E84 Class B
– Profile 3018-14 Ceiling Tiles align with profile 3018-7 Blade Panels and profile 3060-8 Ceiling Tiles align with profile 3060-4 Blade Panels providing potential vertical to horizontal blade alignment in ceiling to wall installations.
– Suitable for use with many lighting options and existing electrical or sprinkler services can be accommodated by field trimming the panels.
– The 48″ x 24″ tiles conceal the ceiling grid and can be arranged as a continuous linear system and the 24″ x 24″ tiles can be installed in both a linear and a checkerboard pattern.
* Spotted Gum is only available in the following ceiling tile profiles: 1830-13, 3018-14, & 3018-17
** Birch Plywood is not available for the following profiles: 1830-7, 1830-13, 3060-4, 3060-7, & 3060-8
*** For comprehensive dimensions and individual weights for each profile, please refer to our specifications page.
**** Wood grain and color may vary from batch to batch.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of ecoustic® ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order. Custom sized ecoustic® ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.
– NRC Ratings for each profile, with, and without ecoustic® Infill:
1830-13: NRC 0.50 | with Infill NRC 0.80
3018-14: NRC 0.50 | with Infill NRC 0.80
3018-17: NRC 0.55 | with Infill NRC 0.85
3060-7: NRC 0.50 | with Infill NRC 0.75
3060-8: NRC 0.40 | with Infill NRC 0.65
– For broadband sound-absorption including critical human speech range frequencies, ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blades can be installed with an ecoustic® Infill backing.
– To further enhance sound-absorption, the Ceiling Blades can be installed with a black 0.98″ thick ecoustic® core panel.
Green Star: Timber Ceiling Blade can contribute the following points for Green Star
– Low VOC
LEED: Timber Ceiling Blade can contribute the following points for LEED
– Low VOC
WELL: Timber Ceiling Blade can contribute to the following WELL criteria:
– Low VOC / VOC Reduction
– Toxic Material Reduction: Timber Ceiling Blade is free of PVC, PFCs, flame retardants, phthalates + urea formaldehyde