The ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blades are available in five blade profiles manufactured in either Hemlock (clear, white wash, walnut, hickory or espresso), Red Cedar (clear), Spotted Gum (clear), or in White Birch Plywood (clear). The ceiling blades are panels of sizes to fit 24" x 24" or 24" x 48" standard or slim line grid ceilings. ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blade panels are suitable for use with many lighting options and existing electrical or sprinkler services can be accommodated by field trimming the panels.
- Drop Ceiling Specification: Drop Ceiling Specification: ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blade is designed to be compatible with 9/16” (15mm) and 15/16” (24mm) exposed tee grid systems in slim and standard profiles.
ASTM E84 Class B
- The 1200 x 600 tiles conceal the ceiling grid and can be arranged as a continuous linear system and the 600 x 600 tiles can be installed in both a linear and a checkerboard pattern. The profiles 3018-14 Ceiling Tiles align with 3018-7 Timber Blade Panels and 3060-8 Ceiling Tiles align with 3060-4 Timber Blade Panels providing potential vertical to horizontal blade alignment in ceiling to wall installations
- Designed for use on ceilings, ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blade is ideal for new and existing fit-outs to maximize sound absorption. The unique system features a black acoustic scrim backing to enhance sound absorption, which is ideal for architectural installations where reverberation control is critical to room comfort and amenity
- ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blade is designed for modularity and is pre-finished allowing for simple and efficient installation and ease of ongoing maintenance. The design results in a linear wood finish with minimal onsite labor for installation
* Spotted Gum is only available in the following ceiling tile profiles: 1830-13, 3018-14, & 3018-17
** Birch Plywood is not available for the following profiles: 1830-7, 1830-13, 3060-4, 3060-7, & 3060-8
*** For complete dimensions and weights of ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blades, please refer to our specifications on the right hand side of this page.
**** Wood grain and color may vary from batch to batch.
- For broadband sound absorption including critical human speech range frequencies, ecoustic® Timber Ceiling Blades can be installed with an ecoustic® Infill. Specifically engineered to deliver outstanding sound absorption in ceiling applications compared to standard linear systems, ecoustic® Infill is a thin and compact material that achieves high levels of sound absorption in low and high speech range frequencies, eliminating the need for bulky acoustic insulation.
- To further enhance sound absorption, the Ceiling Blades can be backed with black .98" thick ecoustic® core panel.