ecoustic® panels are designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The ecoustic® panel collection consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to any of four different thicknesses of PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways.
ecoustic® panels feature numerous benefits such as superior acoustic performance, Improved tack-ability and environmental performance, which is ideal for office, government, education, public building, hospitality, retail and residential interiors.
ecoustic® panel is available in four thicknesses; 0.31” (8mm), 0.53” (13.5mm), 0.98” (25mm), 1.97” (50mm), depending on your acoustic requirements.
BCA Group 1
CAN ULC S102
– Anodized aluminum trim is available to provide a finished edge profile where desired. An anodized T trim is also available for a custom look between seams.
– .98″ Panels are standard with white core, black core is available as a special order item.
– Please Note: ecoustic® Panels have dimensional tolerances detailed below:
– Thickness +/- .04″ – .08″ (1mm – 2mm)
– Width +/- .2″ (5mm)
– Length +/- .4″ (10mm)
– ASTM E84 class ratings are as follows: Class A for the .31”, .53”, + .98” white core panels, and Class B for the .98” black core + 1.97” white core panels
– The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between 0.30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
– Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
– Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
– ecoustic® Panel is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
– 80% post-consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 recycled content.