Ecoustic® Foliar Tile
Ecoustic® Foliar is a versatile, striking and dynamic acoustic wall tile feature design that has been inspired by the tessellating cellular structures found in nature. Individual acoustic tiles can be installed as endless organic formations that build formations of positive and negative space.
*Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from Ecoustic® Felt swatches. The bases are available in sample size.
Back: 100% Poly-carbonate Base
- Ecoustic® Foliar achieves an NRC rating of 0.80 while using infill and 0.65 without.
- Ecoustic® Foliar is quick and simple to install.
- The plastic base, available in 5 colors, is easily fixed to any flat surface. Choose from 40 color-ways of polyester molded Ecoustic® Leaf tiles that magnetically adhere to the base. Alternatively, the leaves can be permanently fixed.
- Designed for the Environment: Ecoustic® Leaf is made from up to 23% recycled PET. Easy to disassemble and separate into the appropriate recycling systems,
- Low VOC + Safe to Handle: Ecoustic® Foliar Leaf is low-VOC, and is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Ecoustic® Foliar Leaf is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points
- 23% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content
- We recommend the use of adhesive when installing Ecoustic® Foliar Leaf to a ceiling.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.80)