Inspired by biophilic design and our inherent urge to affiliate with natural forms, ecoustic® Opus provides a sense of calm with its large-scale, free-flowing nature, and balance of positive and negative space.
ASTM E84 Class A
– Printed Panels are available in several thicknesses, 0.31″, 0.53″, 0.98″, 1.97″.
– Minimums are required for the 0.53″ (3 boxes), 0.98″ (3 boxes), and 1.97″ (5 boxes).
– Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
– Natural anodized aluminum edging lengths at 9′ with counter sunk holes are available for all ecoustic® Panel thicknesses.
– ecoustic® is an intelligent alternative to traditional panels composed of multiple materials such as particle board, fabric, foam and adhesive.
– ecoustic® Panels + Screens can be trimmed and installed without the need for additional finishes, which reduces labor and material costs.
– The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between 0.30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
– Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
– Compared to traditional panels, the semi rigid ecoustic® Panel + Screen is lower in weight, easier to handle and results in reduced transportation costs.
– Green Star: ecoustic® is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
– LEED: 65% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content.