Challenging the traditional applications of lateral PET acoustic panels, ecoustic® Tango is a spirited and dynamic acoustic element that portrays the joy of movement through space. Like the iconic dance, an expression of personality and creative flair, the Tango is poised on its stage mid-air, performing to its’ onlookers below. The body of ecoustic® Tango is comprised of multiple cross-section profiles inserted into a base panel, dramatically increasing the amount of surface area of sound absorbent panel. The suspension cable lengths can be varied to arouse an animated dance of 3-dimensional geometry and furnish any environment or context with a subtle rhythm and flow.
ASTM E84 Class C
- ecoustic® Tango installations and configurations have a unique quality created by lowering or elevating its suspension points
- Suspension cable options: 3 or 6 cable sets included @ 78 3/4” in length each. 3 sets for Tango Disc and 6 for Tango Oval. These cables can be adjusted to desired lengths and heights.
- ecoustic® Tango is intended for interior use only.
- Easy to handle, set up, and disassemble
- ecoustic® Tango is recyclable
- ecoustic® Tango is a lightweight acoustic element which can be installed in clusters and/or in unique arrangements to provide passive ambiance within noisy environments
- ecoustic® Tango can achieve Green Star low-VOC points