Ecoustic® Incline Baffles
Ecoustic® Incline Baffles are a modular acoustic panel and support system designed for vertical, horizontal, and angular suspension. Available in a variety of colors, dimensions, and design options, acoustic baffles provide design flexibility in acoustic performance and aesthetics.
- Ecoustic® Baffles are constructed from recyclable, 100% PET.
- Baffle panels have achieved low VOC certification.
- Ecoustic® Baffles can achieve Green Star low-VOC points.
- Ecoustic® Baffles can be installed in various orientations via aluminum rail and suspension cables. Additional mounting options available upon request.
- Custom Sizes: Ecoustic® Baffles can be fabricated to client specifications, in lengths from 23.625″ to 106.3″ and depths from 3.9″ to 47.25″. A small range of standard shapes are also available.
- Custom thicknesses (.35″, .53″, .98″) available upon request.
- Standard mounting for vertical cable suspension included in every kit.
- NRC ratings are contingent upon depth of and spacing between baffles.
- ASTM E84 fire rating for .94″ thickness baffles are class C