ecoustic® Baffles are a modular panel and support system designed for vertical, horizontal, and angular suspension. Available in a variety of colors, dimensions, and design options, ecoustic® baffles provide design flexibility in acoustic performance and aesthetics.
ASTM E84 Class A
CAN ULC S102
- ecoustic® Baffles can be installed in various orientations via aluminum rail and suspension cables. Additional mounting options available upon request.
- Custom Sizes: ecoustic® baffles can be fabricated to client specifications, in lengths from 23 5/8" to 106 19/64" and depths from 3 15/16" to 47 1/4". A small range of standard shapes are also available.
- Custom thicknesses (.35", .53", .98") available upon request.
- Standard mounting for vertical cable suspension included in every kit.
- NRC ratings are contingent upon depth of and spacing between baffles.
- ASTM E84 fire rating for .94" thickness baffles are class C
- ecoustic® Baffles are constructed from recyclable 100% PET.
- Baffle panels have achieved low VOC and OekoTex certification.
- ecoustic baffles can achieve Green Star low-VOC points.