ecoustic® Baffles are a modular panel and support system designed for vertical, horizontal, and angular suspension. Available in a variety of colors, dimensions, and design options, ecoustic® baffles provide design flexibility in acoustic performance and aesthetics.
ASTM E84 Class A
CAN ULC S102
– ecoustic® Baffles can be installed in various orientations via aluminum rail and suspension cables. Additional mounting options available upon request.
– Custom Sizes: ecoustic® baffles can be fabricated to client specifications, in lengths from 23 5/8″ to 106 19/64″ and depths from 3 15/16″ to 47 1/4″. A small range of standard shapes are also available.
– Custom thicknesses (.35″, .53″, .98″) available upon request.
– Standard mounting for vertical cable suspension included in every kit.
– NRC ratings are contingent upon depth of and spacing between baffles.
– ASTM E84 fire rating for .94″ thickness baffles are class C
– ecoustic® Baffles are constructed from recyclable 100% PET.
– Solid Core baffle panels have achieved low-VOC and OekoTex certification.
– ecoustic® Baffles can achieve Green Star low-VOC points.