Ecoustic® Apex Baffles
Ecoustic® Apex Baffles are a modular panel and support system designed for vertical, horizontal, and angular suspension. Available in a variety of colors, dimensions, and design options, acoustic baffles provide design flexibility in acoustic performance and aesthetics.
- Ecoustic® Baffles are constructed from recyclable 100% PET
- Ecoustic® Baffles can achieve Green Star low-VOC points.
- Ecoustic® Baffles can be installed in various orientations via aluminum rail and suspension cables. Additional mounting options available upon request.
- Custom Sizes: Ecoustic® baffles can be fabricated to client specifications, in lengths from 23 5/8″ to 106 19/64″ and depths from 3 15/16″ to 47 1/4″. A small range of standard shapes are also available.
- Custom thicknesses (.35″, .53″, .98″) available upon request.
- Standard mounting for vertical cable suspension included in every kit.
- NRC ratings are contingent upon depth of and spacing between baffles.
- ASTM E84 fire rating for both thicknesses are class A