The Measure Baffle system is designed for universal mounting options, which includes the Unika Vaev Design Studio Grid Suspension system, patent-pending TClip™ for any 2' ceiling grid, as well as a wide range of installer supplied rail systems. Available in 15 color-ways and a variety of design options, Measure baffles provide flexibility in acoustic performance and aesthetics.
ASTM E84 Class A
CAN ULC S102
- Mounting options: UniStrut Mount, Suspension Grid (sold separately), or supplied with a patent-pending T-Clip to mount directly to any standard 2' ceiling grid.
- UniStrut Mounted Dimensions: 92"-104" x 10.75" supplied with (12) spacing inserts @ 1.375" x 12"
- Suspension Grid Mounted Dimensions: 92"-104" x 11.5" supplied with (12) spacing inserts @ 1.375" x 12"
- Baffle lengths for both UniStrut and Suspension Grid systems are customizable in one inch increments from 92"-104"
- Mushroom glides are also supplied when mounting to a suspension grid
- NRC ratings are contingent upon depth of and spacing between baffles.
- Measure baffle is constructed from recyclable, 100% PET.
- Measure baffle panels have achieved Cradle to Cradle Bronze, low VOC, and OekoTex certification.
- The Measure baffles can achieve Green Star low-VOC points