The Measure Baffle system is designed for universal mounting options, which includes the Unika Vaev Design Studio Grid Suspension system, patent-pending TClip™ for any 2′ ceiling grid, as well as a wide range of installer supplied rail systems. Available in 21 color-ways and a variety of design options, Measure baffles provide flexibility in acoustic performance and aesthetics.
ASTM E84 Class A
CAN ULC S102
– Mounting options: UniStrut Mount, Suspension Grid (sold separately), or supplied with a patent-pending T-Clip to mount directly to any standard 2′ ceiling grid.
– UniStrut Mounted Dimensions: 92″-104″ x 10.75″ supplied with (12) spacing inserts @ 1.375″ x 12″
– Suspension Grid Mounted Dimensions: 92″-104″ x 11.5″ supplied with (12) spacing inserts @ 1.375″ x 12″
– Baffle lengths for both UniStrut and Suspension Grid systems are customizable in one inch increments from 92″-104″
– Mushroom glides are also supplied when mounting to a suspension grid
– NRC ratings are contingent upon depth of and spacing between baffles.
– Measure baffle is constructed from recyclable, 100% PET.
– Measure baffle panels have achieved Cradle to Cradle Bronze, low VOC, and OekoTex certification.
– The Measure baffles can achieve Green Star low-VOC points