Lina Wall Mosaic
Lina Wall Mosaic is a series of sound absorbing cylindrical wool wall tiles created by Bryndís Bolladóttir. Lina Wall Mosaic is available in 18 colorful options of Icelandic wool. Lina Wall Mosaic is easily hung on a wall providing maximum sound absorption with minimal coverage. See the solid color version, Lina Wall Solid.
*Lina Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from felt swatches.
- Lina Wall Mosaic is set up to incorporate two colors in each cylinder, creating the mosaic pattern seen.
- Designs and color choices are customizable.
- For best results cover 35% of the wall space and form groups. Cluster Lina Wall in corners to trap the unwanted bass in a room.
- To clean Lina Wall you should beat it like you would a rug, or roll with a tape roll to remove loose particles caught in the wool fibers on the surface of Lina Wall.
- Mounting is simple by using the provided z clip to attach Lina to the wall.
100% Icelandic Wool
H- 7.9" x L- 47.2" (1/2 cylinder)
Inquire with Unika Vaev Customer Service