8 Squared solves the problem of providing an excellent LED lighting solution, while correcting the issue of sound-reverberation. Available as a flat tile or as an extruded coffered tile in 11 color-ways of Solid Core, and 8 wood grain print finishes, 8 Squared tiles can be quickly installed in any T Grid ceiling frame.
ASTM E84 Class A
- 8 Squared is available as a flat tile, or as an extruded tile with a 2.72″ face exposed below the ceiling grid
- The  LED Diodes are centered on the tile, with 1.25″ spacing between each
- 40,000 hours of usable life
- Available in 2700K, 4000K, 5000K, or 6500K / 4000K is provided as a standard, other options available upon request
- Efficacy 108 lm/w = 864 lm per tile
- CRI > 80
Each kit contains the following items
-  75W 24Vdc, daisy chainable, 110V constant voltage driver w/connection hub
-  98″ power cord with standard plug
-  20″ connection cords
- NRC results are based upon 0.47” SC panels tested with a 7.87” airgap.
- The final NRC rating will vary dependent upon the shape, size, spacing, and air-gap of the product. The NRC rating is intended to be a general guideline only.