Lineal Lighted Drop Ceiling Tiles maximize the benefit of LED lighting within an elegant, acoustic extruded ceiling tile. Designed to enhance traditional lighted ceiling tiles, the whimsical placement of the LED patterns within the tile has been designed to create excellent task lighting for work clusters, or any area requiring a more conducive work environment. Lineal is available in three designs; Lines, Logical, and Random.
CAN ULC S102
- All tiles are compatible with standard 2′ x 2′ ceiling grids
- Tiles install very quickly and are designed to be moved from location to location with ease
- Sets of tiles include (2 for Double/Logical), or (3 for Triple) 3 watt recessed LED light strips and a 39″ connecting cable for two tiles
- 50,000 hours of usable life per light
- Custom 2′ x 4′ tiles are available upon request and pricing will be contingent on specs
- Complete details on lighting may be found on the individual specification pages
- It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order.
- Custom sized ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.
- Lineal Tiles use PS24V/75/S power supply and CANNOT be plugged into the same power supply as the Lineal Tiles.
- Lineal tiles in all options are tested and certified with UL, ETL, and NSF/ANSI 2